Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weekend fun

Oh. my. gosh.  This is the first time I've really been able to get on the computer since Wednesday morning.  I have a mere two weeks left in New York so I'm trying to jam pack them as much as possible.  I apologize if that affects my blogging at all, but I'm hoping it won't too much.  I'm also hoping to get some rad pictures from MoMa up soon.  They have some really amazing things on display right now.  

Here are some things to keep you a little busy over the weekend until I get going on my museum photos:

1.  Print & Pattern blog is amazing.  I've been really into patterns lately, and I find their posts so inspiring.  I could spend forever browsing all their entries; they make me want to get up and start creating!


2.  Summer is in full swing now, but what's a summer without an awesome summer playlist?  If you don't have some cool tunes to play during these hot months, Nylon Magazine and Urban Outfitters are giving away free music playlists.  Go here and here to download and enjoy! 

1 comment:

Sally said...

I love patterns! Thank you for posting this. I'm off to check out the Print & Pattern blog right now. :)

(BTW- I miss you! Can't wait until you're back in California.)