Thursday, July 16, 2009

Artsy pasta

I saw these bags of pasta at a truck stop while vacationing in Europe recently. They were absolutely beautiful; I was mesmerized. I had never seen such colorful pasta like this before especially being sold at a random stop on the road. I wanted to buy them so badly. But, after the exchange rate and everything, one bag would have ended up costing me around 15 dollars or so, which I thought to be too hefty for pasta.

However, since that trip, I have found myself really craving some rainbow-striped pasta, and I was lucky enough to find them online here. They're still expensive for being pasta, but I think I'd want to buy a bag, put them in a beautiful clear glass jar and just have it sit on display on my kitchen counter as decoration. I just love them so much...too much to eat even, but how gorgeous of a meal would that be!


No comments: