Thursday, July 9, 2009

Burgers to bake

Although I am absolutely loving New York, I have to admit that I'm still looking forward to returning home to California in a month and having an entire apartment all to myself and my best friend Jamie. I'm excited to have a kitchen where I'll feel more comfortable to cook and bake again. Once I get back, the first thing I'm going to bake will be this amazing happy meal-esque dessert made entirely out of brownies and cookies (only I think I'll skip the whole Father's Day themed packaging). I can't wait! I'll let you all know in a month or so how my adventure goes!



Photos via {Bakerella}

1 comment:

dnddks said...

haha...oh my gosh---that is made of cookies and brownies?

that is really awesome that you have gotten into cooking and baking! in the last year, so have i!

and i hear yah about the kitchen--when i first moved to portland, i had to share a kitchen with 6 other people!

are you going to move back to fullerton after your internship is over?