Monday, July 13, 2009

Relaxing afternoons

I've been on a big reading kick lately.  While I do most of my reading these days either lying on the couch, crammed on the subway or taking it easy in Union Square, I would absolutely love to curl up to a good book in one of these beautiful scenes.  



I bought a beach towel at Coney Island over the weekend and can't wait to take it to Central Park, lay out and read there.  I suppose that that will have to do for now.  Hopefully, I can get out sometime this week and finish my current book - "My Sister's Keeper" (which is so amazing, by the way).  When I finish that, I'm going to finally complete "Eat, Pray, Love."  And, from there, who knows.  Do you have any good book suggestions?  What are you reading right now, if anything?

Photo {one}, {two} and {three}

No comments: