Friday, July 17, 2009

Shoe box design

I've never really found myself excited over an empty shoe box...until a few days ago that is when I saw this box of my roommate's on the bedroom floor.  I had never heard of Jeffrey Campbell before, but seeing the beautiful hand-done illustrations on this lid made me instantly respect the man, and I found myself wanting to go out and buy a pair of his shoes immediately.  Anyone who takes the time and effort to pay attention to some of the smaller details - like a shoe box -that so often get tossed to the side deserves my business.


On a side note, I hope you all have a great weekend!  I don't have any plans set in stone so far, but, lately, I kind of prefer my weekends that way.  Hopefully I'll hit up a museum or two and see some more nice artwork!  

XOXO, Amy

No comments: