Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pre-bed tease

I am completely exhausted after this week and, sadly, it's only Wednesday...well, technically Thursday.  I have the problem of going, going, going until I'm burnt out.  Then, I end up spending an entire day on the couch, watching shows like "Mall Cops" and "Parking Wars."  Though I'm looking forward to a night free of plans tomorrow, I have to say I had quite a blast with tonight's itinerary, which was this Blog Out Loud event.  Pictures and details to come tomorrow!  


For now, though, it's off to sleep I go!  I would love to walk into this bedroom right now and drift off to dreamland.  I love everything about it, especially the skyline photography lining the window.


All it needs now is this furry blanket.

And some twinkle lights!

All bedroom photos found via {indierocket's photostream}

1 comment:

Masha said...

I want the twinkle lights!