Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Sadly, I didn't really decorate for Halloween. Although, I don't normally go all out for this holiday - I save up for Christmas instead. My only form of decor this year besides my masterfully crafted pumpkin is my pumpkin plant that I got at the local Farmer's Market. I seriously love it! I've never seen anything like this before.




If I did dress up my apartment more and if I actually had stairs, I would want to do this. How awesome is this staircase?! There's no way it wouldn't feel like Halloween walking up these.

P.S. Here's my pumpkin in case you wanted to check it out. Mine is the one on your right. Beautiful, right? I did a sort of self portrait.


Happy Halloween, everyone!

Staircase picture found via {Apartment Therapy}

No comments: