Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Transformed tradition

So, I know it's only October 6th, but Halloween sure has taken up permanent residence in my mind.  Actually...all the exciting holidays have been in my thoughts lately.  I'm especially anxious to start playing Christmas music, and I'm already planning out where the Christmas tree can go in my new apartment.  

Why is it that Christmas is the only festival deserving of a tree?  I wonder if the other holidays feel left out.  I began feeling sorry for the fast-approaching Halloween...until I ran across this amazing Halloween tree.  It's so adorable; I almost want to go out and track down a fake tree so that I can have one of my own to decorate!




1 comment:

Shanna Suburbia said...

What a cute idea! You could redecorate the fake tree every time a different holiday rolls around!