Friday, November 6, 2009

Blog Out Loud

Wednesday night, I had the pleasure of attending the fourth Blog Out Loud event.  We talked about all things blogging - where to get inspired, how to advertise yourself, typical dos and donts and so much more.
Photobucket
It was hosted at DWR | Tools for Living, which is an amazing modern design store in Santa Monica.  
The event was put on by Rebecca Orlov of loving. living. small. and Megan Arquette of beach bungalow 8.  And, there were five very inspiring panelists from all up and down California.  
It was so awesome to be in a room filled with people sharing the same interest in blogging as me.  I felt instantly connected with everyone there.
The entire evening was a blast.  I loved getting to explore the store after the Q&A was over.  I was immediately grabbed by this patterned panel that hung behind the registers.  The pop of orange really completes it.
And, isn't this such a unique carpet hanging on the wall!  I adore the look of the messy, handwritten cursive.
There were so many beautiful things to look at during the event and so many things to think about as I walked back to my car.  I'm excited to share with you all the changes that will eventually take place around here as well as in my own life.      

No comments: