Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby talk

I can't stop thinking about babies lately!  Don't get me wrong - I don't have a baby, I'm not expecting one anytime soon, nor do I want one anytime soon.  But, there is a very special three-week old boy who I'm going to meet in just five days, and I couldn't be more excited to finally hold this new baby nephew of mine.  

As the aunt of a new life, I've found myself looking at all things baby lately - clothes, toys, little booties, etc.  And, though I can't afford to spoil my now two nephews as much as I'd wish, I still love admiring these things that no longer appeal to people older than, say, four.  

Toy talk aside, however, I absolutely love these baby shower activity notepads.  Put these notes together in a book, and that would be such a special gift for any mom-to-be.  I could see there being something like this for a bridal shower  or even graduation party as well.  Now, I just hope I can remember this shower game five or so years down the road from now...

Another thing I'm going to have to will myself to remember half a decade from now is this awesome cardboard playhouse.  Any future child of mine will surely possess at least a small amount of creativity.  And, this house would definitely be fun for kids to draw on and make their own.  In fact, I kind of want one of these for myself!

Photo {one} and {two}

1 comment:

dnddks said...

omg i want that house.