Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Posters fit for a palace

Moving weekend has officially come and gone, and yet, the real work has only begun.

Somewhere, buried deep in the mountain of boxes that now fill my new studio apartment, is a box of collected treasures that I'm excited to share with you in the coming months. But, since I couldn't even uncover a bowl for cereal this morning, my pot of blog gold is going to have to wait. In the meantime, however, I want to share an awesome find I came across last week.

I was browsing through some photos from the Silverlake Jubilee over at Drink Eat Travel and happened upon this one of all these rad looking prints.


I did some digging and found they came from The Poster List. Beautiful prints at an affordable price...What more can a girl ask for? I can't wait to get some of these for my new pad. I already know my first purchase will be this beautiful chandelier one. I'm obsessed with chandeliers right now.

No comments: