Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Polaroids will live on

I have a new obsession, folks.  It all started yesterday when I stumbled upon this program called Poladroid.  The events that followed looked something like this:  I downloaded the application, loaded it and a little Polaroid camera popped up on my desktop.  I then proceeded to click and drag some pictures from my summer in New York.  Wait for it, wait for it...they  pop out of the camera just like real Polaroids and I can actually watch as they develop before my eyes.  The pictures went from looking like regular photos taken by my Canon Powershot to looking like actual Polaroids.  Take a look at some of my experiments and see for yourself:  







Seriously, I love it; I was giddy.  I now know what Im going to be doing all weekend!

No comments: